Call for more information 727-465-6797
- 2021 Art Center Sarasota Annual Exhibit Honorable Mention
- 2020 35th Chelsea International Fine Art Competition Certificate of Excellence
- 2020 Out of Our Hands Gallery, Dade City, Florida, 2nd Place
- 1984 Summit Art Center, Honorable Mention
- 2022 House of Shadows Gallery, Tampa, FL
- 2022 DISTRICT Arts Gallery, Frederick, MD
- 2022 Superfine Miami Beach, FL
- 2022 The Bay Area Art Show, Tampa, FL
- 2022 Five Deuces Gallery, St. Petersburg, FL
- 2021 Spectrum Miami, FL
- 2021 Art Center Sarasota Annual Juried exhibit, Sarasota, FL
- 2021 DISTRICT Arts Gallery, Frederick, MD
- 2021 Marin Society of Artists, San Rafael, CA
- 2021 Greenpoint Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- 2020 Art Center Sarasota, Onward and Upward Juried Exhibition, Sarasota, FL
- 2020 Curator’s Voice, Miami, FL
- 2020 Manayunk-Roxborough Art Center Annual Juried Exhibit, Phila, PA
- 2020 Miami Art Mob, Miami, FL
- 2020 Out of Our Hands Gallery, Dade City, FL
- 2019 Second Century Studio, Clearwater, FL
- 2019 9th Annual Downtown West Palm Beach Art Festival, FL
- 2019 49th Annual Gasparilla Festival of the Arts, Tampa, FL
- 2019 31st Annual Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts, FL
- 2018 8th Annual Coconut Point Art Festival, FL
- 1984 The Summit Art Center (Visual Arts Center of New Jersey), Summit, NJ
- 1978 Tyler School of Art Student Solo Exhibit, Philadelphia, PA
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Sue Graef is an award-winning American artist, born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and currently living in Clearwater, Florida. Growing up in the suburbs not far from New York enabled her to frequently visit the museums and art galleries, a large influence in her work.
Although her favorites are Henri Matisse and the more contemporary David Hockney, Graef has developed a unique style all her own creating vibrant landscapes and urban scenes.
Over the last several years, Graef exhibited in a diverse array of venues all over the United States. Future exhibits include Amsterdam Whitney Gallery, Chelsea New York; SCOPE Miami Beach and a solo exhibit at ARTIFACT Gallery, New York.
Graef attended Philadelphia College of Art, followed by Tyler School of Art, Temple University, and four decades of drawing and painting.